Things You Should Know About The Federal Tax Refund Offset Program For Collecting Child Support Arrears

Posted on: 29 January 2016

When you are relying on receiving child support payments to pay your bills and feed your kids, life can get hard when these payments do not arrive. There are a variety of steps you can take if this happens to you, and one of them involves signing up to intercept your ex-spouse's tax return. While you can do this on your own, it is often easier to hire a family attorney to assist you.
[Read More]